I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord! Psalm 122:1
Duties of Ushers
1. Arrive about 30 minutes before the service begins to greet worshippers
at the door.
2. With a cheerful greeting, hand out bulletins.
3. Invite guests to sign the guest book and give them a church pen.
4. Count and record the attendance on the calendar on the
registry desk and add the number to the register board.
5. Ushers are NOT responsible to assist with communion.
6. Pass the offering plates.
7. Please find your own replacement if you are unable to be
at church on your scheduled Sunday.
8. Remain in the narthex for a while to greet late comers.
Thank you for serving in this important hospitality role!
7 Torie & Kensi Hermann
21 Bob & Dee Johnston
28 Victoria Purcell & Owen Fischer
4 Mike & Mary Ferguson
11 Gaylen & Doris Heaberlin
25 Jary & Marcy Bowie
2 Jeff & Jonathan Freel
9 Larry & Gaylen Jordan
16 Melvin & Carol Visser
23 Mark & Kristie Olgren
30 Don & Libby Hiatt
6 Ardean & Janice Williams
13 David & Joy Martin
20 Missy Shaver & Marcy Campbell
27 Saundra Stuart & Bonnie Altes