I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord! Psalm 122:1
Duties of Ushers
1. Arrive about 30 minutes before the service begins to greet worshippers
at the door.
2. With a cheerful greeting, hand out bulletins.
3. Invite guests to sign the guest book and give them a church pen.
4. Count and record the attendance on the calendar on the
registry desk and add the number to the register board.
5. Ushers are NOT responsible to assist with communion.
6. Pass the offering plates.
7. Please find your own replacement if you are unable to be
at church on your scheduled Sunday.
8. Remain in the narthex for a while to greet late comers.
Thank you for serving in this important hospitality role!
3 Ardean & Janice Williams
17 Larry & Gayle Jordan
24 Allison Freel & Jonathan Freel
31 Brandi Jackson & Brooke Person
7 Dean & Judy Fiene
14 Jim & Rita Denhart
21 Mark & Kristi Olgren
28 Larry & Gayle Jordan
4 Melvin & Carol Visser
18 Mike & Mary Ferguson
25 Butch & Judy Weeks
4 Bill & JoAnn Hansen
11 Don Hiatt & Nancy Day
18 Torie & Kensie Hermann
25 Jary & Marcy Bowie