A general practice law firm, Graham C. Showalter can assist you with a broad spectrum of legal matters. Our team routinely works in collaboration to ensure that you receive the best legal representation possible. Our practice areas include:
- Banking: handling loan documentation, collections, foreclosures and bankruptcy matters on behalf of financial institutions or their clients.
- Commercial: representing borrowers or lenders in small business and other loan transactions.
- Corporate and Business: advice on, and formation of, corporations, partnerships, and limited liability corporations for buyers of small businesses.
- Criminal Defense: representing clients in civil and criminal litigation, with matters arising under state and local statutes and the common law.
- Real estate: legal matters related to buying and selling residences, landlord/tenant matters, boundary disputes, and waterfront property rights.
- Personal Injury and Domestic Matters: providing legal representation in automobile accident cases and product liability cases, as well as in divorce, adoption, child custody, visitation, child support, and guardianship proceedings.
- Social Security Disability (SSD) and Social Security Income (SSI): consults clients with filing for Social Security Benefits
- Trusts and Estates: drafting wills and creating trusts, handling probate matters, and estate planning.