West Ministries International
(James West Ministries, Inc.)
The question is often asked, how much do you charge (concerning speaking engagement, etc.)? When asked this question we have a tendency to ask, why do we have to charge when the gospel is free? Yet we know that God has ordained a method by which compensation is professional, courteous, and very biblical. That method is called Honorarium (not love offering). It simply says that your thank you and appreciation of the Heraldler will be reflected in financial expressions. Our present position is that if we have to tell you, then you can't afford us anyway. If we have to demand of you a price for preaching and teaching the word of God then we can't be effective with your
If there's ever a needed desire for us to come to your
- Work within your budget.
- Consider the fact that if you were in our position and prepared the way the Lord has prepared us, what would you expect to receive.
- If we must travel out-of-city, out-of-state or out-of-country to come to you, please provide an affordable, comfortable and expedient form of transportation.
- If you are extending overnight accommodation(s), please put us in a place that you would desire to stay in.
- Provide an opportunity to eat balanced meals.
- Let the Honorarium that you give be the one you would expect to receive.
- Allow for the opportunity to make available (for sale) to the general public the materials of this
- Please confirm all arrangements with a proper advanced notice.Include a written confirmation on lodging, transportation, and any advances you need to deposit into this
ministryto seal your commitment.
If you have further questions on these matters, please don't hesitate to communicate with us.