At Wesley’s 10:00 a.m. worship service, you will find the following:
· Congregational songs come mostly from The United Methodist Hymnal and two more-recent United Methodist hymnal supplements. The lyrics are shown on projection screens.
· Music is accompanied by Jim Lunn on organ or piano.
· The Chancel Choir is directed by Brent Ritter, who also leads congregational singing and sings powerful solos.
· The Bell Choir plays approximately every 4-6 weeks during the school year.
· The sermons are biblically sound and relevant to life in the 21st century. Sermons are usually about 15 minutes in length.
· Children are welcome in the sanctuary during our Wesley worship service! As they are able, children are encouraged to participate as acolytes and junior ushers.
· If desired, children may pick up quiet activity bags in the Family Room (at the back of the sanctuary) before entering the sanctuary.
· If desired, the Family Room also gives an alternative place to watch and hear the worship service (through a TV) while nursing a baby or allowing a child to play with toys. The Family Room is furnished with glider rockers and a crib.
· Children (and their parents) are encouraged to continue their spiritual formation in a Sunday School
class at 11:15 a.m.